but of course the most important social justice issue is pumpkin spice lattes and leggings
If anyone is interested
Reblog this and I will draw you in mythic human form. (By that I mean, fairy, mermaid, elf, etc). I want to start drawing these things again and this would be great practice. I’ve done this before and would like to do it again. Anyone can reblog. Everyone reblog. Just message me what you’d like to look like.
Please note: “everyone who works retail, admin, or labor” is pretty much everyone. I can’t remember the last time I worked somewhere without “security” cameras that monitored employees.
I’m having a good laugh right now because our associates just got collectively reprimanded for leaning on the counters during 8 hour shifts on their feet, because it isn’t “professional” looking. So apparently they can put up with a camera over their shoulder to make sure they do their jobs correctly, but a cop with a gun cant?
Do cops want CCTV cams removed from businesses and streets? If they don’t want to monitored on their jobs, why should everyone be monitored at theirs (and in their LIVES)? Oh, it makes cops’ job easier to have a video record of crimes and infractions? Huh.
I work in an office and not retail, but I also know that every website I visit, and instant message or email I send is monitored and stored by my employer.
Also, surveillance cameras in public areas are nearly everywhere in America, watching just about everything completely innocent people are doing.
Police should be held to a higher standard than the public they are sworn to protect, and the data shows that cops equipped with cameras are simply better cops.
This was written by a little 6 year old girl. I babysit her and her two sisters - Rebecca and Mia, and before they go to bed they all sit down and write little prayers to God.
This was the one that Hollie wrote last time, and it absolutely broke my heart. I mean, she’s six years old and she thinks she’s not beautiful. That’s not right. But she is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. She’s got golden blonde hair, bright green eyes and a smile so beautiful that you melt a little inside when you see it.
When their mum got home, I showed her Hollie’s prayer, and she was devestated. She’s a nurse so she’s seen a lot of horrible things, but I have never seen her like that. And so I had to do something.
If you’re reading this, and if you have the slightest bit of a heart, please reblog this, so that I can prove to Hollie that she is beautiful, and that she is so special, and that God made her exactly the way she is because He knows that He made her perfect. Please give this beautiful little girl the confidence she deserves.
this made me cry. i don’t really care that i’m a strict 1d blog. everyone needs to reblog.
this picture broke my heart. everybody should have this at least once on their blog
I think this breaks the heart of everyone
HELLO!~ so… I have some pretty amazing followers. I’ve also had some rough times lately, and having all of you with me has helped me in more ways than I can ever really articulate. So, as a way of thanking you, I wanted to put together a package of goodies for one special person. (And if it goes well, I’ll be doing it more often!!)
- giveaway blogs excluded
- must be following me constantine-spiritworker
- reblog to enter (likes don’t count!)
- be a US resident or at least have a US address (sorry, shipping sucks)
- have an open ask box so I can get your address
- be 18 years or older
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Tumblr
- winner will be chosen at random on 8/31
- the winner must respond within 24 hours or a new one will be selected
don’t be one of the asshole blogs I’ve had issues with the last few weeks (none of you should be following me anyway)
- 1 abalone shell & stand
- 6 quartz points & organza pouch
- 1 bloodstone merkaba pendulum
- 1 7-day white, unscented jar candle
- 2 pieces palo santo
- 3 black tea lights (unscented)
- 3 jasmine bouquet scented white tea lights
- 3 lavender scented tea lights
- 12 white, unscented chime/vigil candles
- 1 copy Psychic Tarot by Nancy Antenucci
- 1 copy Llewellyn’s 2015 Daily Planetary Guide
- 1 maroon triquetra journal with elastic closure
- The Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck
- Madame Endora’s Fortune Cards
- 1 custom tarot/card reading spread cloth (not pictured) (winner will get to pick one from my stash)
- 1 custom drawstring bag (not pictured) (winner will get to pick the size & colors)
Okay! Go nuts!